Sunday, June 11, 2017

Second date


After our first date, we kept talking every day. I couldn't forget his kiss on my cheek and all the things that were going on in my mind. That just made me want to go out on a second date with him. So we did. We met at Starbucks. Again. Then we went to this mountain close my house called Double Peak. The sunset. The mountains. The city. The view. Everything was amazing and so romantic. He was hugging me because we were up high and it was windy and I was cold. Being in his arms made me feel safe and wanted. I had not felt that way for a long time. I couldn't believe what was happening. Should I believe in love again? Should I put all the bad experiences with boyfriends I had in the past? Should I allow myself to be in love again? I shouldn't but I did.



After the sunset, we when to Carlsbad Village. We had dinner at this AMAZING restaurant called Jay's. Seriously, that restaurant is so freaking good. If you are in San Diego County, you should definitely check it out.


Later, we went to the beach. We sat on the sand and watched the waves. I have been in love with the ocean since I was a kid. I love just sitting on the sand, watching the waves and smelling the breeze. We made a bet: he would give me 10 dollars if the water hit him first than I. So we stood by the ocean waiting for a wave and then started running away from it. He was losing it so he held me trying to make me lose. It didn't work. I won. We sat down again and he told me he didn't have 10 dollars to give me but he could give me a kiss instead. "Your kiss isn't worth it 10 dollars" - I joked. He kissed my cheek and asked: "Really? Isn't it worth it?". There he goes again with his soft lips on my cheeks making me want him more. I couldn't fight it back. I wanted him. He wanted me. We made out. FOR HOURS!!! We rolled on the sand. He kissed my neck and held my waist. My hands went through his hair and his neck. His kisses were perfect to me. He pulled me close to his body. I hadn't felt so desired in my life. I wanted more of him. He made me want more. He was so good. But we just kissed. It was the best first kiss ever. Going back to that day, I keep asking myself:
What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment