Saturday, June 17, 2017

First time at his house

After I came back from New York, he finally invited me to his house. He was so insecure about it. I met him in downtown San Diego on Friday and we went to his city, Imperial Beach. We went to the beach, not the main one. It was so pretty. There isn't a lot of people down there and it is just a really nice beach to walk and relax. We went to his house after that. I really didn't understand why he was so insecure about his house. It is a cozy and nice house. His parents and his sister left and he made dinner for us. I couldn't stop thinking: Wow! Besides handsome, charming, caring, romantic, funny, he also cooks.
couscous, lamb and baked potatoes. Yummy :p
Wine, good food, and the best company. What else could I ask for?
We slept together that night. Sleeping in his arms is so nice. The best part is waking up with that cute face looking at you.
The next day, we went to the main beach. There is a really good homemade ice cream place by the pier. If you know me, you know that ice cream is my favorite dessert ever. We got rocky road and chocolate chip ice cream to share and walked on the pier. It was so nice going to the end of the pier and just look the ocean. I sure do miss those days.
Sunday, he showed me the Bay by his house. We walked on the bike path that goes to Coronado. It was so pretty. His grandparents came to his house for dinner and they are so cute. His grandma is 94 this year I think and his grandpa around 85. It was the first time I was meeting them. They were really nice. His grandma has a little cute dog. Max is so adorable.
Monday, I went to downtown San Diego with him when he was going to work. That way, I could stay the whole weekend and he didn't need to drive me up to San Marcos and go back by himself.
When he got at work, he texted me saying he missed me and he had a great weekend with me. Who would imagine that this cute guy could do what he did? Not me. I fell for him. It is really sad that everything was just lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment